Tuesday, January 11, 2011

HTML 5 and SharePoint

For quite sometime, I am looking at how HTML 5 can be incorporated into SharePoint 2010. Based on the I am building HTML5 SharePoint Solution which can be used for any type of HTML 5 implementation as a webpart.



This solutions will allow to implement following HTML 5 options inside SharePoint
  • Video
  • Web Gallery
  • Photo Transition
  • Audio
  • Announcements display thru transitions
I hope to have this solution ready by next week.

Apple has excellent HTML 5 demos and source code, check out @ http://developer.apple.com/safaridemos/

Transitions example -- from Apple.com

3 comments:

Would be interested to know how far you went in this ... I am also working in the same area.

Sorry for the delay. I was busy settling new job. I have it completed and will publish in Codeplex next week.

Cheers!
Phani

Your post is so interesting. and it is more useful and helpful for me. Thanks for share this valuable post.

Post a Comment